Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sunny Days

The past few days have been fantastic. The weather could not have been better. I am hoping it can be repeated next month when I will be on vacation. The Phoenix Park is looking it's best now and the lines of flowering Horse Chestnut trees are magnificent. It was a bit chaotic there yesterday evening. Lots of traffic and a new Taoiseach (Prime Minister) getting his seal of office , along with his new ministers. For those who do not know, the President of Ireland lives in a house in the Park and she gives the various seals of office to the new government ministers.
Life is full of surprises, some good and others not so good. I think we need to keep hoping no matter what dark clouds might lie ahead. Life never remains the same and it is very easy to fall into the trap of wishing for past experiences or moments to be relived. The past is over, the future is unknown, all we can do is live in the present and make the most of it.
Goodnight dear reader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to write my comment but I don't know how to do it ....I like how you wrote in your blog ...here the weather is fine too but everything else doesn't seems to be the same like you wrote hahahhah other country other habit
shamy

Gerry said...

Welcome to my blog Shamy and thank you for your comment.I hope to write more here so please feel free to comment whenever you wish.
G.