Thursday, March 12, 2009

Surprise

I guess I will never learn! I know I should not post without thinking about what I am trying to say but sometimes the thoughts just want to jump out on the page. I will begin by saying what I know about love could be written on the back of a postage stamp and still leave room for the combined works of Shakespeare. A great and wonderful aspect of love is the feeling it brings when one is with a loved one. I won't wate time trying to describe it. If you have felt it you know what I mean. The flip side is the emptyness of separation . The empty void is filled with concern, worry and even doubt. The days of being apart feel like weeks or months. As each day passes time seems to move in a slow almost still manner. Dreams turn to nightmares and the yearning for contact becomes overpowering.
Anyway time I went to bed. Good night.

No comments: