Monday, February 16, 2009

Dacă tăceai filosof rămâneai

It pretty much sums up a lot about me. The times I should stay silent I usually speak. I have to admit i find it a bit weird here. I thought I would be posting much more but things get in the way and I find that weeks pass by and I have not posted. It is very depressing everywhere at the moment. Every country is lamenting the economic disaster. The politicians are blamed for not seeing it coming and doing something about it. The bankers are blamed for being greedy. Millions are losing their jobs and factories are vanishing faster than snuf at a wake.At the end of it all we are still the same people. And the only people to get us through this is ourselves. I have a fear. I fear that some people will look for scapegoats, look for someone to "blame". That is always the easy option because if we really want to see who carries the greatest responsability , we need only look in the mirror.

No comments: